Immunization Awareness Month
August 01, 2018
\\August is National Immunization Awareness Month//
Is Your Pet Protected???
- Vaccines are vital to prevent disease
- Without proper vaccinations pets are left vulnerable to preventable ailments that can devastate their respiratory, gastrointestinal, and immune systems
- Vaccines boost the immune system which is the number one defense against fighting preventable diseases
- Vaccines protect against potentially life threatening diseases such as parvovirus and distemper in dogs, and feline leukemia virus in cats
- Some vaccines protect our pets from diseases that could spread to humans such as rabies
- Protecting our pets can also protect us
To keep your pet feeling happy and healthy, AskTheVet strongly suggests making yearly appointments for routine wellness care and appropriate health screenings.
Book an Exam Today!!!!